Produces type I grade ultrapure water
- Electrical resistivity of 18 MΩcm and total organic Carbon (TOC) Level down to < 10 ppb.
- Water quality of aquaMAX™-Ultra 370 Series complies with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), College of American Pathologists (CAP), American Chemical Society (ACS) and the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (NCCLS) to be used with HPLC, GC, IC, AAS, ICP and ICP-MS.
- Resistivity measurement by automatic temperature compensation.
- UF Filter (Polysulphone membrane) filters bacteria and impurities to reduce pyrogen to 0.06 Eu/ml.
- TOC level (< 5 ppb) for preparation of analytical grade reagents.