GRP™ modules – the technical dimension:
- Your attractive solution for all your tracer synthesis needs
- Your reliable basis for GMP conformant routine production
- Your flexible basis for all your R&D labeling projects
- Your customizable and expandable base that grows with your demands
- Your option for reliable dispensing and monitoring
- Your solution for both imaging and therapeutic agents
- Your “easy as a smartphone” operable device thanks to intuitive operation via
GRP™-Interface software read more
The components of the GRP™ system are designed to stack directly above one another in order to minimize module footprint and save expensive hot cell space. Alternatively, the stacking may be back set using a special mounting plate to provide further synthesis options and to conform to customers’ hot cells.
Only one single GRP™-unit is necessary to e.g. produce, apart from 18F-FDG and 18F-Fluoride, also other commonly used tracers such as 18F-FET, 18F-FLT, 18F-FMC and 18F-FMISO.
This makes GRP™ the most compact and flexible system on the market.