GRP Interface deliberately streamlines the surface components to the bare fundamentals, concealing everything that is not required for the routine production of radiopharmaceuticals; no needless functions, no unnecessary displays. We believe >START<, >CONTINUE<, >STOP< and >PURGE< are basically sufficient; plus a few more buttons for >ADMINISTRATION< and >Log-In/Out< purposes. And to make it as convenient as possible, we added a supplementary and visual >HELP< function. This clarity and simplicity of the GRP-Interface reduces training to a minimum.
The touch-screen compatible user interface has been specifically designed to support routine production of radiopharmaceuticals using optimized and validated processes.
It provides a unrivaled user-friendly interface for performing key tasks during routine production. The touch screen allows for one-touch operation for loading a cassette, for system purge, starting a synthesis run, launching specified help screens for module preparation and other helpful tasks. A simple touch of the screen puts the system into action.
Now, with ISDS, you get even more control:
- real-time analysis of production performance at important synthesis steps
- continuous and real-time forecast of production yields
- display of relevant comments and information during production
ISDS monitors and analyzes various incoming signals and provides valuable information of eventual alterations during individual synthesis in real-time.
Status bars on the main screen and in a dedicated sub-menu continuously inform the user about the current status. In case of unexpected events, ISDS further provides valuable information on what to do after the synthesis to overcome the problem (self-diagnosis).
ISDS maximizes comfort, safety and assistance while minimizing your work.
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of various incoming signals
- Pre-defined and customizable check-Points
- Assessment of incoming signals and display of status information and help comments
In addition to its ISDS feature, GRP has been upgraded with a new feature named
ANALYTICS AND SERVICE (A&S)
Analytics and Service (A&S) continuously monitors and records all relevant GRP™-Module functions, such as operation time, overall number of syntheses, service dates, overall operation times, individual functions of the valves, heaters, mass flow controllers, vacuum pump, etc., etc.
- Monitors and records all relevant GRP™-Module functions
- Proposes service and maintenance Dates
- Warns the user before max. number of operation cycles is exceeded